1. There is no other name under heaven, given among mortals by whom we must be saved (Acts 4:12). This is not politically correct, but it is biblical truth straight from God. All the other prophets are dead. Only Jesus lives and is seated at the right hand of God.
2. There are other books claiming to be from God, but they are full of mistakes and contradictions. The Bible has been proven to be accurate in every way. Though not primarily meant to be for scientific fact, when it is given it is accurate. It spoke of the circle of the earth (Isaiah 40:22), when men thought the world was flat. The paths of the sea (Psalms 8:8), were discovered after a ship captain read about them in the Bible.
3. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me” (John 14:6). There is no other way to God except through his son. The religious world believes that there are many ways to heaven, but that is not what the Bible says. There are only two ways. The broad way leads to destruction. The narrow way leads to heaven (Matthew 7:13-14).
4. No one but Jesus Christ was prophesied for thousands of years before he arrived. The record of his genealogy can be read in Matthew chapter 1. There are numerous Scriptures in the Old Testament that give many details of his life. The New Testament identifies each one and proves that there had to be supernatural knowledge for this to happen
5. God the Father affirmed that Jesus was his beloved son with a voice from heaven at his baptism (Matthew 3:17), and his transfiguration (Matthew 17:5). Peter wanted to build three tabernacles, one for Moses, one for Elijah and one for Jesus at the transfiguration, but the voice from heaven said to hear only his Son in matters of authority.
6. You will not be judged by what some other prophet said, but what Jesus said. “The one who rejects me and does not accept my word has a judge; the word I have spoken will judge him at the last day. I have not spoken from my own authority, but the Father himself who send me has commanded me what I should say and what I should speak” (John12:48-49).
7. The Father in heaven gave Jesus all authority both in heaven and on earth (Matthew 28:18). Your fate is in his hands. Furthermore, the Father does not judge anyone, but has assigned all judgement to the Son, so that all people will honor the Son just as they honor the Father. The one who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him (John 5:22-23).
8. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16). No one else died to forgive your sins. No one else promised that you can ask anything in his name and he will do it. Why put your trust in anyone else? There is indisputable evidence in the Bible that Jesus is the only one that can save you.